Who are we
Our website address is: https://onenightcircus.com.
This website and all its content is the property of OneNightCircus. The total or partial reproduction of the content is not allowed without the express permission of the owner and always indicating the source of origin with a valid link.
A cookie is a text file that is downloaded to the computer, tablet or mobile when the user browses the Internet. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a web page. For detailed information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Analytical Cookies. This website uses analytical cookies to collect statistics on user activity when visiting the page and its general activity. The information collected is anonymous and allows us to optimize navigation through our website and guarantee the best service to the user. We use third-party cookies (Google Analytics) to analyze our page. The user can exclude their activity through the exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
- Cookies used by social networks. This website has installed social media buttons that allow the user to share content of interest to their social circle. The cookies used by social networks prevent the user from having to re-enter their data to share said content. These buttons do not have access to the data entered by users when sharing content on a social network.
- Cookies used by external content supplements. This website offers users content or services provided by third parties, such as videos hosted on YouTube or Google Maps applications, to locate clean points. The cookies used by these providers are necessary for the user to access said service and are governed by the provisions of their respective cookie policies.
How to deactivate / activate cookies?
At all times, and at least during the installation or updating of the browser, the user has the possibility of accepting or rejecting the installation of cookies, or rejecting the installation of a certain type of cookies, such as advertising cookies and from third parties. In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies. Likewise, the user can activate:
- Private browsing, whereby your browser stops saving your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information about the pages you visit, or
- The do-not-track function, whereby the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits, for example, to serve you advertisements of interest to you on the sites you visit.
To deactivate / activate cookies on the device, the user will have to do so through the Internet browser. All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. Below we include the links to manage cookies in the most relevant browsers:
If you want information on how to manage cookies on a tablet and / or mobile, you should consult its documentation or online help files.
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to new legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.